Shenandoah Acoustic 150 LT powerful speaker. No grill. Looks better without it
Each channel tested by plugging in source (a cd player), then playing sound. Very clear sound, very loud.
• Lightweight 26.5 lb. Compact Design
• 2 Identical Channels w/ XLR and 1⁄4″ Inputs
• All Input Signals Mix Together
• 3-Band Active EQ w/ Sweepable Mid Frequencies
• Powerful 150W/200W Class D Poweramp
• Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
• 24 Bit Studio Quality DSP with 15 Preset Digital Effects
• Custom-Voiced 12″ Loudspeaker
• Compression Bullet Tweeter w/ Level Control
• Excellent Stage Monitor w/ 3 Separate Direct Out Sends
(Ch.1, Ch.2, Ch.1 & 2)
• Compact Monitor Shaped Cabinet Design
• Lightweight 9 Layer Plywood Construction
• Protective Metal Speaker Grille
• Extension Speaker Jack for Optional 8 ohm Cabinet
From Genz-Benz website DESCRIPTION
Introducing the Shenandoah 150LT by Genz-Benz, delivering our critically acclaimed, acoustic tone in a lightweight, 26.5 lb compact package. The Shen 150LT offers two identical channels with XLR & 1/4” inputs. Each channel has a 3 band EQ with parametric mid range controls and a Phase switch to help prevent unwanted feedback. The power amp delivers 150 watts of clean headroom into the internal 12” speaker and tweeter and pumps out over 200 watts with its optional 8 ohm extension cabinet.
This model is further enhanced by the onboard 24 bit digital effects processor that produces studio quality lush reverbs, delays and chorus effects. Additional features include a studio quality D.I and three separate effect loops, ensuring that the Shen 150 LT will be perfect for café, club or arena.
Power Output: 150W W @ 8 ohms 200W @ 4 ohms
Cabinet: 19″ x 18 1/4″ x 13″
Response: 70 – 18k HZ
Speaker Configuration 12″ & Tweeter
Weight 26.5 Lbs.