- Super powerful. 500W continuous run motor develops more than 2 HP (2000W) for high torque.
- Long 52″ wheelbase makes this one of the largest, most imposing Fat tire Bikes available. Recommend expert or experienced rider because it is more difficult to handle than regular bike.
- 440lb Capacity, so can handle any rider. It is listed as a Men bike, but expert women riders will find it fun to ride too.
- Folds up to fit into most cars. All folds, frame, pedal, handle bar.
- Pedal Assist (Class 1) and Throttle Control (Class 2) and unlimited (Class 3)
440Lbs capacity, Big and Tall OK
Folding Aircraft Aluminum 6061 Welded Cantilever frame
48V Drive System, (Computer Programmable Class 1, Class 2 or Class 3 to 30+mph)
Lithium Battery 14AH. One of largest available for Electric Bike
Up to 30-40 mi range
4″ All Terrain Low Pressure Fat Tires (Beach, Sand, Snow, Dirt Road)
26″ 5-spoke Magnesium Wheels
Front and Rear Suspension
All Alloy construction. Solid aluminum billets and stainless connnectors.
In stock color: Dust Gold,Olive Green, Coal Black, Fire Red.
Odometer based warranty. 1 Yr 6,000 Mile Warranty (just like a car) 2 Yr 12,000 Mile Drive Train Warranty
Shipped by Truck (no Assembly) or UPS (requires some assembly)
Q: What about parts? Who will work on this bike and have
parts for it?
A: We were very careful in using standard size parts on
almost all components. Example: chains are standard 9-speed, Brake shoes are
AAVID DD7 equivalents, tires are standard, so are tubes. All steering and drive
train components, and seat post components are standard. Forks are standard
size, so are suspension parts on our full suspension bikes.
The custom components are the battery, controller, motor and
frame. However, we do carry spares so any bike store.
Q: can the tires be changed to road tires?
A; These are road tires. Nibble block tires ride like road
tires because the nibble blocks flatten during riding, so the contact patch is
nearly that of a slick, yet the nibbles give good traction in wet, unpaved
roads. Ride history shows they last about 1000-1200 miles rear, and about
double that when mounted front.
Because of the large contact area and small nibbles, they
are relatively quiet. Not as quiet as grooved road tires, but not as noisy as
large blocked mountain bike tires. Any questions please ask.