Compuboost M003 folding electric bike. All colors ebike are in stock, shipped from US, Not shipped from China.
- Powerful continuous duty 500W Hub motor develops up to 2KW of starting power. Can easily go wheelie with a twist of throttle. Flattens any hill no problem.
- Folds up to fit into most cars, no more hitch mount or truck required to transport. All folds: frame, pedal, handle bar.
- Long Range with large 48V 15AH Lithium battery
- Strong alloy frame supports 330 lbs. Fits any person big or tall.
- Pedal Assist (Class 1) and Throttle control (Class 2) and unlimited to 30+mph (Class 3)
Folding Aircraft 6061 Aluminum Cantilever frame
48V Drive System, Computer Programmable to Class 1, Class 2 and Class 3 (30+mph)
Lithium Battery 48 V 14AH, Up to 30-40 mi range
26″ Double wall Alloy Spoked Wheels
Full Front and Rear Suspension
All Alloy construction, with solid Aluminum billets and stainless hardware
In stock color: Coal Black, Sterling Silver, Ranger Olive Green, Gold
Built in Powerful Head light, and auto turn off rear light (rechargeable)
Odometer based 1 Yr 6,000 Mile Warranty (just like a car)
2 Yr 12,000 Mile Drive Train Warranty
Q: What about parts? Who will work on this bike and have
parts for it?
A: We were very careful in using standard size parts on
almost all components. Example: chains are standard 9-speed, Brake shoes are
AAVID DD7 equivalents, tires are standard, so are tubes. All steering and drive
train components, and seat post components are standard. Forks are standard
size, so are suspension parts on our full suspension bikes.
The custom components are the battery, controller, motor and
frame. However, we do carry spares so any bike store.
Q: can the tires be changed to road tires?
A; These are road tires. Nibble block tires ride like road
tires because the nibble blocks flatten during riding, so the contact patch is
nearly that of a slick, yet the nibbles give good traction in wet, unpaved
roads. Ride history shows they last about 1000-1200 miles rear, and about
double that when mounted front.
are relatively quiet. Not as quiet as grooved road tires, but not as noisy as
large blocked mountain bike tires. Any questions please ask.
Q: Are the ebikes in stock?